We are currently looking for Junior Software Developers for our client Kalmar, which is an engineering company on its way to becoming a software led company. This will be an exciting journey which you will have the opportunity to influence! If you are passionate about software development and eager to learn new skills, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
- An interesting job position at the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling
- An opportunity to further develop your software development skills
- A team of highly skilled architects, designers and product managers
- Working as a back-end software/application developer
- Main focus is on developing new products that will enable container terminals to become fully automated over time
Our ideal candidate has:
- Relevant academic background (MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent)
- Solid skills in C#
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Passion for software development, ability to write clean code and willingness to learn new things
Our ideal candidate is:
Start: According to agreement
Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to get recruited to the client company
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this position you will be employed by Academic Work and we take care of all the legal responsibilities of an employer such as salary payments, insurances and health care.
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. They present the industry forerunners in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by their solutions. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move.