Agile tester for truck tool maintenance

Are you interested in testing and eager to gain more knowledge in a professional team? Our client company offers responsible job duties, interesting testing projects and an opportunity to become a professional within the field of testing. If you got interested, keep reading and apply today, since the position will be filled as soon as we find the suitable candidate!

ABOUT THE ROLE
Academic Work is looking for Agile Tester to our client.

This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client.

JOB DUTIES
“Working in product development is very versatile and diverse. Every new day brings new exciting challenges. Myself, I work with forklift testing – closely with production, planning and modeling departments. At my work, I’m able to develop my technical skills constantly and I feel like I am an important part of the product development team. The atmosphere at work is very friendly and communal. We pull together in a team to provide the best possible products for our customers. The kind of products that represent the guaranteed quality. ” Above is how Henri, who works as a testing engineer, describes his job duties.

Our client develops, manufactures and markets electronical warehouse and counterweight trucks and automated truck systems, which are made to intensify customers’ logistic functions. In this position, you will work independently with versatile testing assignments as a part of a software development project. Job mainly consists of manually testing, the software used with embedded forklift systems and web pages.

Furthermore, some additional job duties may occur such as tasks within test automation.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This position suits you who enjoys hands-on job and likes to work independently. You have a technically oriented mind, which appears in your interest to construction or tuning cars etc.

Our client company offers you an interesting and responsible position, opportunity to develop your skills and support from more experienced colleagues. You don’t need to have working experience in the field to apply this position!

Apply for this position if you have:

• Suitable education in software engineering (university of applied sciences)
  • Independent working methods
  • Technically oriented mindset

Start date: As soon as possible

Working hours: Full-time

Employment period: 12 months

Salary: According to contract

Published: 30.8.2018

In this position you will be employed by Academic Work and we take care of all the legal responsibilities of an employer such as salary payments, insurances and health care. It is important for us that you feel well and perform in your job. Your consultant manager will be in regular contact with you during the assignment and guides you on your career. Academic Work is an authorized staffing and recruitment agency and our employees are extremely satisfied, something that we are very proud of. We are here to help you succeed!

To apply for the job click on “Apply here” below. Remember to attach your CV into your application! We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you can reach us via email in esp02@academicwork.fi. Please write the advert ID in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. We are ongoing screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed it’s either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase. We are the Home of the Young Professionals. We are experts in recruitment and staffing university students, recently graduated and professionals in the beginning of their career. You can be employed by us as a consultant in one of our client companies or be recruited directly to our client via our recruitment co-operation. You can read more about us at www.academicwork.fi. When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, who’s role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.

CLIENT INFORMATION
Our client is a Finnish company whose core business is to provide intelligent material handling solutions and services. The company develops and manufactures electronical warehouse and counterweight trucks and automated truck systems, which are made to intensify customers’ logistic functions.

Apply here: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat/agile-tester-for-truck-tool-maintenance/15012436