We are looking for a tester to work at our client company Varian Medical Systems. This role is mainly about automation testing, but your duties will also include tasks related to DevOps. If you have a relevant academic degree and have interest in developing software for cancer treatment, this position could be your next career step!
You are offered
- Great place to develop your skills in a global company
- Diverse range of job duties
- International team for your support
- Maintaining, developing and running test automation software
- Tasks related to DevOps. You will be working together with your own team but also communicating with the DevOps team.
- Analyzing and reporting the results
We are looking for
- Relevant degree (in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics)
- Some knowledge of running test automation
- Genuine interest towards Varian as a company
- Fluent skills in English
Skills in C++ and C# are considered as an advantage in addition to previous working experience in a relevant field.
Start: As per agreement
Work extent: Full time, 12 months
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc. is the world’s leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer. Varian Medical Systems employs over 6,400 people and in its most recent fiscal year it reported annual revenue of over $ 3.0 billion. Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy designs and develops the state-of-art radiation therapy treatment planning products such as Eclipse™.