We are currently looking for a Junior Software Tester for our client Kalmar, which is an engineering led company on its way to becoming a software led company. This will be an exciting journey which you will have the opportunity to influence! If you are passionate about software testing and eager to learn new skills, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
- A position at the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling.
- The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
- Working as a software tester
- Main focus is testing new products that will enable container terminals to become fully automated over time.
We are looking for
- Relevant academic background
- Solid knowledge of a programming language like Python
- Solid knowledge of a keyword driven testing framework like Robot Framework
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Passion for software development, ability to write clean code and willingness to learn new things
Our ideal candidate is
- A team-player
Start: According to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to get recruited to the client company
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centers and to the heavy industry. They present the industry forerunners in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by their solutions. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move.