Presence Capture program in Nokia Technologies, Digital Media unit is building a new category of virtual reality capture and playback solutions. The first product developed by Presence Capture is OZO - the first commercially available Virtual Reality camera designed and built for professional content creators.
We are looking for Software Engineering Manager, VR Applications to join our team based in Finland.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead and coordinate the development, testing and implementation of software that meets the given specification and requirements
- Track and report the project status, timeline and software quality metrics regularly
- Manage contracting of additional resources to ensure timely delivery
For this role, your key qualifications are:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience including 2 years of technical management
- Management and leadership skills demonstrated by your track record
- Familiarity with common SW development tools and processes
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- BSc or higher level of education in a relevant field of engineering
The following would be considered a significant advantage for you:
- Strong technical background in software engineering with hands-on programming experience
- Experience in using media editing/processing applications such as Nuke, DaVinci Resolve, Pro Tools, Reaper or Final Cut Pro
Additionally, we would expect a successful candidate to have:
- Characteristics of a great team player with ability and eagerness to work in a cross-functional team.
- Fluent written and spoken conduct in English.
If this sounds like the place for you, please go ahead and apply online at bit.ly/1UM5BXL