Etsimme hyvin suomea seka englantia taitavia pelitestaajia Montrealiin, Kanadaan. Maksamme matkat ja viisumit. Tyo on ns ‘localisation tester’, johon kuuluu uusien, suomen markkinoille tulevien pelien tarkistaminen.
Job Description & Person Specification for Localization QA Tester (Grade 1)
Purpose of job:
Provision of linguistic QA knowledge and expertise in Babel’s PC and Console Quality Assurance department where the company provides testing services for the world’s leading games publishers. The job entails testing games following structured testing methodologies and producing bug reports for submission to Babel’s clients. Produce bug reports to the highest possible specified linguistic and quality standards (specifically with reference to hardware manufacturers’ standards and terminology).
Take a lead role in the test team as required by the QA Coordinator on a per project basis.
• Day to day execution of assigned projects, including testing, linguistic review, translation and production of test reports as required by the QA Coordination team.
• Ensuring all project deliverables comply with company and client quality standards as defined by the Quality Standards Manager.
• Assist in the logging and storage of testing hardware.
• Application of company software logging policy.
• Some off site projects for various durations.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Chosen working language must be spoken and written to native standard
• Must have good command of written and spoken English
• IT literate, specifically: Windows, MS-Office suite
• Interest in video games
• Previous experience of software QA or linguistic proofing/translation
More information and applications: firstname.lastname@example.org