In this position you will be part of maintaining and creating our clients digital solutions. Our client is global company with headquarters in Finland, brand is well known and in their strategy they really put effort into future digital solutions. You will start from smaller tasks and grow into an expert. At first the tasks are adjusted to your skills. If you want to work with complex systems within IT, utilize your problem solving skills and work in an international company - read more.
You are offered:
- An interesting role in a leading company of the field
- International working environment
- Great opportunities to grow within your role as you gain more experience
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
In the beginning, you will familiarize yourself with the products and projects. Your main responsibility will be systematically building and analyzing different systems to support the product development and projects.
You will work with digital solutions, some are in maintenance phase, some under development. Your job is to make sure these solutions work correctly. You will be in close contact with hardware, so it requires basic knowledge of electrical fundamentals. Also servers and databases, since these solutions are used all over the world.
Apply if you have:
- Suitable educational background within IT
- Interest in digital solutions, hardware and databases
- Some basic knowledge of electrical fundamentals
- Good communication skills in English
As a person you are:
- Solutions-oriented and analytical
- Start: According to the contract
- Work extent: 12 months, continuation possible
- Location: Hyvinkää
- Contact information: email@example.com
- Apply: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/annons/system-engineer-hyvinkaa/15038725
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.